TMJAM LIMITED (New Zealand company number 5725868) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on Our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site, subscribe to our service, file an application on Our Site, and when you report a problem with Our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and payment information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, length of visits to certain pages and methods used to browse in or away from Our Site.
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies). To provide our services we may receive your personal information from such third-parties, and by using our services and Our Site, you consent to us doing so.
3. USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information we hold about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the Order Form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to provide our services to you including the filing of trade mark applications and associated consultency;
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site;
- credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
5. DICLOSURE TO THIRD-PARTIES
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of New Zealand. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.